- Is the guarantee of a fair trial in USA gone? USGovt apparenly withholding evidence in Bradley Manning case http://t.co/0jG9hNe7 #
- RT @JuiceRapNews: New video: RapNews13 – A News Hope: http://t.co/0N0oaPbr (feat. #Assange #RupertMurdoch #BradleyManning #JuliaGillard) #
- RT @Timcast: China criticizes the US on its Human rights record, citing arrests at protests and internet restrictions http://t.co/zDFabCOH #
- Controlling us with fear: RT @Timcast: How FBI Entrapment Is Inventing 'Terrorists' – and Letting Bad Guys Off the Hook http://t.co/AgcQqpIL #
- Multiple recent shootings in Seattle. @SeattlePD terrorist warns of more if feds & media demand constitutional policing http://t.co/JqO3n3P2 #
- Seems the Stuxnet worm, aka Olympic Games, was a product of the US and Israeli govts, used to attack Iran's nukes before mistakenly released #
- RT @democracynow: Obama Has Waged Major Cyberweapons Campaign Against Iran, Reports @NYTimes http://t.co/fgo3HHem #
Twitter Weekly Updates for 2012-06-03 by Phil Mocek, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
No related posts.